Spice Pots tins (GF, VG)
Produced in East Lothian, we love Spice Pots! Gluten Free, No Sugar, No Salt, No Nuts and Suitable for Vegans.
Spice Pots was created by Melanie Auld in 2014 as a shortcut to making the curry that she had learnt to make in India years before. Their team are based in East Lothian. Spice Pots are 100% natural, premium Indian Spice Blends. Exceptionally good value, with 8 servings in each pot and a huge variety of recipes with which to use them, both in our cookbook and online.
- 8 servings in each pot based on approximately 2 teaspoons per person for curries
- Exceptional versatility - use with meat, fish, pulses or vegetables
- Bhuna Ingredients: coriander, cumin, mustard seeds, fennel, fenugreek, chilli
- Goan Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli, fennel, cloves, turmeric, black pepper, fenugreek, cinnamon, cardamom
- Tandoori Masala Ingredients: coriander, cumin, chilli powder, black pepper, cinnamon, fenugreek, cardamom, cloves, ginger powder, garlic powder and nutmeg
- Sweet Blend ingredients: coriander, cinnamon, fennel, ginger, caraway, cloves, nutmeg, all spice
What People Are Saying
"I just love the new farm shop... full of fantastic local produce and the best eggs pork and lamb ever! Delighted to have this amazing produce available on our doorstep ...... and you always get service with a smile too! Just love it!"
Limited local delivery ONLY
please click for full details